Having just gone under a major restoration, the Earl of Derby is an ideal spot for midweek drinks, dinner, birthday parties or any celebration for that matter, so if you’ve got a special event coming up we’d love to hear from you. Our upstairs function room can cater up to 70 (44 seated).
If you would like to book a table hit the ‘BOOK NOW’ button. For larger bookings please send all enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
– We always leave space for walk-ins.
– We don’t take bookings for our outside tables, it is on a first come first serve basis.
– To secure your booking we ask for a card authentication for the amount of £25 per table. Free to cancel / amend 48hrs prior to your booking.
– The latest we take bookings for is 8pm.
– Please, let us know if you’re running late, otherwise we will hold your table for 15 minutes before giving it away. Our number is 02037505511.
– We cannot accommodate children’s / under 21 birthday parties.
– Under 18s are welcome in the pub until 7:30pm as long as they remain seated at the table. Teenagers are welcome to stay in the pub until 9:30pm if they are having dinner with family.
– We are a dog friendly pub however on Fridays and Saturdays, they have to call it a night at 9pm as that’s when our DJs start and the pub is too busy and noisy for their sensitive ears.